The INKEY List Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment 30ml
This overnight treatment targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches and dark spots. It brightens your skin\’s complexion, as well as aids the reduction of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Formulated with 2% Tranexamic Acid, 2% Acai Berry extract to promote even skin tone, as well as 2% skin brightening hero Vitamin C, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone.
- 2% tranexamic acid helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- 2% acai berry extract helps to promote even skin tone
- 2% vitamin c derivative helps to brighten skin tone
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump 1 or 2 times the size of a pea
HOW TO USE:
- Use in the PM as your last step before sleep.
- Follow your usual skincare recipe, but replace your moisturizer step with this night treatment for powerful overnight treatment for hyperpigmentation.
- On cleansed skin apply a thin layer to face and neck.
- Apply preferred serums, but no moisturizer prior to use. Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off the next morning
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tranexamic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, 1-Methylhydanto- in-2-Imide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sorbitan Isostearate.
Q. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS?
Products can take up to six weeks to show full results. That’s how long it takes for your skin cells to turnover and the results of any products to reach the surface. Consistency is key, so apply regularly even if you’re not seeing the effects straight away.
Q. MORE IS NOT ALWAYS MORE BETTER…
It can be very tempting to increase use of some products to try and see quicker results, don’t overdo it though. More is not necessarily more, and overuse can cause irritation and sensitivity.
Q. WHAT ELSE CAN HELP HYPERPIGMENTATION?
Unprotected sun exposure can cause existing areas of hyperpigmentation to further darken and new areas of hyperpigmentation to form. We suggest protecting your skin with a broad spectrum SPF daily to help combat this.
Q. LOOKING FOR EVEN SKIN TONE?
Alpha Arbutin + Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment
Q. LOOKING FOR AN EXTRA GLOW?
15% Vitamin C and EGF (use am) + Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment (use pm)
Q. LOOKING FOR ANTI-AGING?
Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment + Bakuchiol
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 6.5-7.0
There are no reviews yet.