The INKEY List Q10 30ml
This antioxidant works to protect your skin, hydrate it and target signs of ageing.
Working in the upper layers of the skin, Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin from environmental stress. With an added Syn®-Tacks dual peptide and Squalane, this light, hydrating serum also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Recommended for all skin types.
- Syn®-tacks, a dual peptide, that helps provide collagen boosting benefits
- Squalane to help hydrate and protect skin
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump 1 or 2 times the size of a pea
HOW TO USE:
- On cleansed skin, after Hyaluronic acid and Toner if using, gently massage a pea-sized amount to face and neck.
- If using alongside other serums, layer in any order. For more information on layering, watch the video in the layering section below.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Ingredients Water (Aqua / Eau), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohy- droxybutyrate, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Q. WHAT IS AN ANTIOXIDANT?
Antioxidants help protect skin from free radicals and environmental stress like pollution.
Q. WHAT ARE FREE RADICALS?
Free radicals are molecules whose electrons have split into single atoms and are no longer part of a pair. This makes them unstable. Because they want to remain a pair, they search for a new partner, attacking healthy cells to try and gain another electron. Damage from free radicals can accelerate signs of aging, cause brown spots and the loss of elasticity due to the breakdown of collagen.
Q. HOW DO ANTIOXIDANTS HELP?
Antioxidants act to neutralize free radicals before they reach healthy cells, preventing damage.
Q. VITAMIN C OR Q10?
Q10 is an amazing antioxidant for protecting the skin from damage and targeting signs of ageing. While both Vitamin C and Q10 are antioxidants, Q10 is a great choice for those who find Vitamin C irritating or have more sensitive skin.
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE HYDRATION?
Hyaluronic Acid + Q10
Q. LOOKING FOR PLUMPER SKIN?
Collagen Booster + Q10
Q. LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL AGE DEFENSE?
Q10 + Retinol
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 5.89