The INKEY List Kaolin Clay Mask 50ml
A natural, deep-cleaning face mask using high-grade clay to help absorb excess oil. Great for oil/blemish-prone skin.
Great for blemish-prone skin, this white clay helps to draw out impurities and improve oil control. It can be used regularly without drying the skin. Kaolin Clay is gentle, so it’s perfect for all skin types as a deep clean once or twice a week.
- Kaolin Clay to help remove impurities
- Smectite Clay to absorb excess oil
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump the size of a grape
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used in the AM or PM as preferred.
- 1-2 times a week apply a thin layer to dampened cleansed skin and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Pat face dry and follow with your preferred serums and moisturizer.
- Not just for your face. You can use on other blemish-prone areas, including your back and chest.
- External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Ingredients Aqua (Water/ Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycer- in, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithothamnium Calcarum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Q. WHAT CAN HELP BREAKOUTS?
- You’ll never be able to prevent blemishes and breakouts completely, but some products can help reduce the frequency of outbreaks and help them heal quicker. Kaolin Clay can help absorb excess oils and impurities from the surface of the skin for a deep clean, helping to reduce breakouts. We recommend changing your pillow cases regularly as it can also help. Otherwise oils, old skin cells and sometimes make-up can end up back on your skin, potentially contributing to breakouts.
Q. WHAT CAN HELP POST-BREAKOUT MARKS FADE QUICKER?
- Products like Hyaluronic Acid and Rosehip Oil can help improve the texture of post breakout marks. Unprotected sun exposure can also cause them to further darken and linger for longer. That’s why we suggest protecting your skin daily with a broad spectrum SPF.
Q. LOOKING TO HYDRATE SKIN?
- Hyaluronic Acid + Kaolin Clay Mask
Q. LOOKING TO FURTHER CONTROL EXCESS OIL?
- Kaolin claymask + Glycolic Acid Toner
Q. LOOKING TO KEEP BLEMISHES UNDER CONTROL?
- Kaolin Clay Mask + Beta Hydroxy Acid
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
- PH LEVEL: 5.0-6.0