The INKEY List Collagen Booster 30ml
A serum that works to make the skin appear plumper and firmer, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Using the Matrxyl 3000™ peptide, this smoothing and hydrating serum mimics the effect of what natural collagen would do to your skin, helping it appear plumper and firmer. Syn-Tacks™ Dual Peptide also gives an added boost to aid a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- MATRIXYL 3000™ to help boost Collagen production
- SYN TACKS™ a dual peptide that helps to provide collagen boosting benefits
How much should I apply?
- Apply a pea-sized amount
HOW TO USE:
- Can be used in the AM and PM.
- After cleansing, Hyaluronic Acid if you are using it and toning, apply a pea-sized amount and pat into the to face and neck.
- Follow with other serums, moisturizer or oils if preferred.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Ingredients Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.
Q. WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
- Collagen is a natural skin protein that helps support skin firmness, suppleness and elasticity. As we get older collagen production slows in our bodies. This means our skin loses its plumpness, and lines and wrinkles appear. Collagen Booster does not contain collagen, as it would not benefit your skin when applied topically. Instead, this serum uses peptides to mimic the effect of natural collagen, leaving skin looking plumper and smoother while helping boost your own collagen production for firmer, more supple skin.
Q. WHEN SHOULD I START USING COLLAGEN BOOSTER?
- We’d suggest adding Collagen Booster to your routine from your mid-twenties, when your skin’s own collagen production begins to slow.
Q. LOOKING FOR ANTI-AGING?
- Collagen Booster + Retinol
Q. LOOKING FOR HYDRATION?
- Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Booster
Q. LOOKING FOR FIRMER SKIN?
- Collagen Booster + Hepta-Peptide
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
- PH LEVEL: 5.52