Swisse Olive Leaf Deep Cleansing Gel is a lightweight formula that deep cleans and removes impurities without over-drying the skin. It leaves the skin feeling purified and refreshed, and contains soothing Aloe Vera for calm and hydrated skin.
- ✓ Suitable for oily or combination skin
- ✓ Cleanses and removes makeup and impurities
- ✓ Purifies, refreshes and hydrates the skin
- ALOE VERA JUICE: What’s not to love about Aloe Vera? This amazing ingredient has a naturally soothing, calming and cooling effect on skin. Plus, its high water content makes it a great source of hydration.
- OLIVE LEAF AND ECHINACEA EXTRACTS: Olive Leaf and Echinacea Extract are our go to skin conditioning ingredients to help you find your balance.
- GLYCERIN: Plant-derived Glycerin contains nourishing properties that deliver hydration to the skin. We think it’s an ingredient superstar when it comes to soothing and softening the skin.
INGREDIENTS List: AQUA (Water), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, ALOE VERA Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Glycolate, OLIVE LEAF Olea Europaea Extract, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Allantoin, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, PLANTOLIN Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract, GRAPEFRUIT Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, BERGAMOT Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, SANDALWOOD Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, CHAMOMILE Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, LINSEED Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, SUGAR CANE Saccharum Officinarum Extract, ORANGE Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, LEMON Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, SUGAR MAPLE Acer Saccharum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, 98.4% naturally derived ingredients
What we leave out: Harmful chemicals and preservatives
DIRECTIONS: Blend a small amount between palms and massage into wet skin in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water. Recommended for use twice daily, in the morning and evening.
STORAGE: Store below 28°C.
Warnings: Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your medical practitioner.