WHAT IT IS
Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm is a multi-repairing balm for dry skin with a rich nourishing texture that can be used for multiple purposes on adults, children and babies (including babies from 3+ months) with sensitive skin.
This moisturising face and body balm is a repairing cream and moisturiser that consists of an intense hydrating formula enriched with Madecassoside for optimal skin recovery and 5% Panthenol also known as Vitamin B5 to soothe dry and help visibly repair dryness.
Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm has a rich, nourishing texture suitable for extreme dryness, dry patches, rough areas, redness and post-procedure skin (skin that has undergone minor aesthetic treatments such as IPL, laser, peels, LED, needling and cosmetic injectables).
The formula is fragrance-free, lanolin-free and white-mark free. For moisturising caring relief for lips and hands, we recommend Cicaplast Levres Lip Balm or Cicaplast Mains Hand Cream.
Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm nourishes and protects, thanks to its complete formula:
- Optimal skin barrier recovery: [Madecassoside] + [Copper – Zinc – Manganese]
- Soothing of dry, irritated areas: [5% Panthenol also known as Vitamin B5]
- Skin protection: [Rich, nourishing texture]
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin – can also be applied throughout the day as needed, in a generous layer and is suitable for use on the body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Suitable for babies, children and adults.
Caution: Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
A soothing balm with a non-greasy texture that rapidly absorbs and leaves no white marks. Does not leave skin sticky following use.
- VITAMIN B5 (PANTHENOL) Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B5, is an active ingredient renowned for its skin soothing and skin barrier repair benefits. Vitamin B5 for skin makes an ideal addition to a cream for dry skin due to its ultra nourishing properties.
- MADECASSOSIDE As a remarkable extract of the repairing herb Centella Asiatica, madecassoside is a soothing agent that aids in skin epidermal renewal. Madecassoside is suitable for sensitive skin and has demonstrated reparative qualities.
- CU-ZN GLUCONATE – MANGANESE Manganese is an anti-microbial active complex that decreases bacterial adhesionand enhances the healing process in skin, making an ideal ingredient in a cream for red skin, or skin experiencing irritation.
There are no reviews yet.